We are excited to confirm that we have received the go-ahead from the SSETA for the FULLY FUNDED CAPES Wits Programmes for 2022!
Employment Services Business Management Programme (BMP),
aligned to NQF 5; and
Management Development Programme for Employment Services Professionals (MDP), aligned to NQF 7.
Applications are open to all businesses operating in the staffing sector (and who are members of the Services SETA) that meet the requirements, however, if necessary preference will be given to members of the Associations under CAPES. Please see the information below and the links for the online registration process.
Register for BMP
- Please be advised that due to the limited spaces available, applications completed in full will be assessed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Attached is a FAQ to assist with any questions or clarity needed.
- For detailed programme content, please see the attached FAQ which contains links to the full brochures.
- Alternatively, complete the online registration by clicking the relevant link below.
- Applications close on the 3rd of August 2022.
- A guide to assist with the completion of the online registration and required documentation can be found on the relevant links below.
Register for MDP
- Virtual lectures will begin at the end of August 2022 and the programme will conclude in April/May 2023.
- SSETA is focused on SMME capacitation and applications from SMME entities will be given preference to meet the SSETA SMME target for funding.
- To qualify as an SMME entity, your company should have less than 250 employees and an annual turnover of less than R85 million.
- Multiple applications from a single entity and from Staffing Corporates will be considered once the SMME targets have been met.
- Individuals should take cognisance of the time commitment to ensure that they fully participate. Seats are limited and funding should be given to those who will adhere to the lecture and assignment requirements to enable successful completion and certification.
- Lectures will be virtual via ZOOM.
- Participants must have access to a laptop/PC with WIFI connectivity and MS Office Suite with at least Intermediate Word/Excel skills. Data will be provided to participants if required.
- Attendance at lectures (2 days per month) is mandatory.
- Timeous completion and submission of workplace-relevant assignments per module is mandatory. A 50% pass mark per module is required to be certificated at the end of the programme.
- Individuals who complete the programme and meet the assessment requirements will receive their certificate from Wits, as well as individual membership (for a 1 year period) to APSO Professional Body under the relevant professional designation level.
Feedback from past participants on the programme has been excellent. Many have commented on the relevance to their business and the opportunity to acquire new knowledge, learn new skills, and adapt their businesses to meet current economic and 4IR work realities.
We look forward to your registration and can assure you that the Return on Investment (ROI) from participation is high!