Duration: 9am - 15:00pm
CPD Points: 12
Join us for a fast-paced day, action-packed with insights and inspiration for recruitment and staffing teams. With empowering keynotes and insightful panel discussions, broadcast to you via an all-new conference format, this day will equip modern recruiters with the tools to adapt and thrive in a rapidly changing industry landscape.
Top local and international speakers will cover the changes, challenges and opportunities that face the SA staffing industry and will encourage and motivate our members to navigate their businesses in a fluctuating and volatile economic environment.
This local conference with a strong international flavour will offer insights into current global trends and recovery strategies to set you up for success!
Attendees will be able to:
- Watch the event program live - a video stream of sessions crammed full of insights from experts from the recruitment and staffing space as well as the wider business community
- Engage with pre-recorded material - attendees will also be able to access a selected library of pre-recorded content which they can view at their leisure
- View the latest from our solution providers - our event partners will host dedicated pages to show you how their solutuios can drive better business for your organisation
- Revisit content - with so much on offer as part of the event, attendees will be able to revisit selected content until 15 December 2020
- With empowering keynotes and insightful panel sessions broadcast direct to you via an all new conference format, you will be ready to embrace 2021 and move your business forward
Cost: R200.00 Ex Vat (APSO members)
R400.00 Ex Vat (Non members)
Please be advised that this is a per person price and not an open Webinar. The link to the event should not be shared. Should you be interested in arranging group bookings please contact Michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss preferential pricing.
APSO Member price: R200.00 Excluding VAT
Non-Member Price: R400.00 Excluding VAT
To receive your Member Discount, please log in first before you Register for the Event.
Non-Members may continue to the Registration Page using the link below.
How event registration works:In order to register candidates:
- You must complete the form below for each person attending the event (including yourself, if you are attending) and click the "Add Delegate" button at the bottom to add an attendee to the event.
- A list of delegates will appear above this text as you add them.
- Repeat for additional delegates.
- Once you are done adding delegates, click the "Submit" button. This step is required to complete event booking.