Duration: 2 Days
CPD Points: 14
This revised Recruitment Fundamentals training material focuses on the key elements of the Recruitment Cycle and will help to manage Clients, Candidates and Quality. You will gain vital knowledge and skills that will set you on the path to becoming a Successful Recruiter.
• Introduction to Recruitment – Codes of Ethics and Best Practice.
• The Recruitment Cycle – Behaviors of Super Recruiters.
• Interviewing – Fundamentals, Pitfalls, and Questioning techniques.
• The Job Spec – Understanding and qualifying, why is this critical?
• Candidate Management – Counter Offers and Candidate Loyalty.
• Candidate Assessments – Verifications and Referencing.
• Candidate Sourcing – Sourcing Strategies and Passive Candidates.
• Client Management – Negotiation and Sales.
• The Value of Metrics – Measure only the metrics that matter.
Plus a new section – The POPI Act made simple for Recruiters!
Training times: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm (20 & 21 February)
Our Online Training is charged PER PERSON attending.
APSO Members will need to Sign In to receive their Member discount.
APSO Member price: R2500.00 Excluding VAT
Non-Member Price: R4500.00 Excluding VAT
To receive your Member Discount, please log in first before you Register for the Event.
Non-Members may continue to the Registration Page using the link below.
How event registration works:In order to register candidates:
- You must complete the form below for each person attending the event (including yourself, if you are attending) and click the "Add Delegate" button at the bottom to add an attendee to the event.
- A list of delegates will appear above this text as you add them.
- Repeat for additional delegates.
- Once you are done adding delegates, click the "Submit" button. This step is required to complete event booking.