Duration: Two Half Days
CPD Points: 12
With numerous (necessary) laws protecting workers, and the various organizations ready to (rightfully) come to their defence, it is important for employers to know what warrants the discipline, suspension and dismissal of an employee, and the procedures required to lawfully achieve this. APSO is proud to present our new Disciplinary Process Training that brings insight in this area. Don’t wait to be called into the dock to be enlightened on these factors, register now.
Module1: Labour Dispute Processes
- Conciliation and mediation.
- Con-Arb process (which allows for conciliation and arbitration to occur as a
continuous process on same day).
- Specialized Labour Adjudication.
- Common pitfalls
- Dispute resolution procedures.
- Disciplinary processes.
- Warning drafting.
- Dismissal substantiveness and procedure.
Module 2: Dismissals Related to Misconduct
- Dismissals related to misconduct.
- Dismissal for incapacity.
- Dismissals for ill health or disability.
- Retrenchment or redundancy dismissals.
- Unfair dismissal procedure.
- Constructive dismissals.
|Copyright © *|2023|* *|APSO|*, All rights reserved.|
APSO Member price: R1850.00 Excluding VAT
Non-Member Price: R4500.00 Excluding VAT
To receive your Member Discount, please log in first before you Register for the Event.
Non-Members may continue to the Registration Page using the link below.
How event registration works:In order to register candidates:
- You must complete the form below for each person attending the event (including yourself, if you are attending) and click the "Add Delegate" button at the bottom to add an attendee to the event.
- A list of delegates will appear above this text as you add them.
- Repeat for additional delegates.
- Once you are done adding delegates, click the "Submit" button. This step is required to complete event booking.