APSO MANDATORY ANNUAL ASSESSMENT FOR PrEAsPLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM HONESTLY.
All information supplied will be treated in the strictest confidence.
APSO reserves the right to conduct random audits. Certain documentation will be required to be uploaded with this form before compliance can be confirmed and a new certificate issued.
In order to complete this assessment sucessfully, you will need the following documents in PDF, PNG or JPG format:
- A current (valid) Tax Clearance Certificate issued by SARS.
- A Letter of Good Standing from the Compensation Commissioner.
- BEE Letter or Affidavit.
- A valid Private Employment Agency (PrEA) certificate issued by the Department of Employment and Labour.
- Bargaining Council or;
- Nursing/Healthcare Council or;
- Regulatory Council in any regulated sector or under any sectoral determination:Please provide a copy of the registration/membership certificate or ministerial determination.